Encyclopedia of fun and simple puzzles for elementary school maths and answers
本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 邱妹我要投稿 Time: 2020-01-02 15:26:50 The content and pictures of this article are from readers' submissions. If there is any infringement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Qiu Mei
The puzzle can examine the attention, observing, logical thinking , imagination , and memory of the respondent in any form. The following is a collection of interesting simple puzzles and answers for primary school mathematics brought to you by everyone, I hope you like it!
Encyclopedia of fun and simple puzzles for elementary school maths and answers (1)
1. Sliding ten cylinders, carrying two or eight buckets of bran, the cylinders are full, no residue is allowed.
Q: How much bran does each tank hold on average?
2. Chickens and dogs are forty-nine, walking on the ground with one hundred legs.
Q: How many chickens? How many dogs?
3. One hundred monks and one hundred mules, one big monk eats one, and one small monk eats one.
Q: How many monks? How many young monks?
4. One cucumber, one child, one cucumber per child, one child without cucumber, two children with one cucumber, and one cucumber remaining.
Q: How many cucumbers? How many children?
5. One hundred animals and one hundred tiles, two horses, two horses, and one donkey.
Q: How many horses, horses and donkeys?
6. Two wives went to the grave, crying with a man in the tomb, a son-in-law crying for her daughter, and a husband-in-law crying for her daughter-in-law.
Q: What is the relationship between these two wives?
7. He begged you to come and move a stool and sit down quickly, my sister and your brother-in-law, go and see our mother together. Why didn't you see her from where you came?
Q: What is the relationship between the host and the guest?
8. A boat can only carry 5 people. After the four policemen took the two baddies on board, the ship did not sink. Q: What is the reason for this?
9. A ship stopped at the port, and the water surface was only one meter above the deck. The seawater rose 0.2 meters in the first hour and dropped 0.1 meter in the second hour. It rose another 0.2 meters in the third hour, dropped another 0.1 meter in the fourth hour, and so on.
Q: How many hours can the water level up with the deck?
10. It will take 5 minutes for the scout to go across the river from one end of the bridge to the other. The enemy sentry on the opposite side of the bridge looked very closely. As soon as he saw someone on the bridge, he would immediately tell him to go back. Scouts must use the clearance between enemy sentries to cross the river. The gap between enemy sentry changes was only 3 minutes. Scouts not only crossed the river smoothly, but also successfully completed their mission.
Q: How did the scout get over the river?
Each bucket holds an average of one bucket. (Ichio is understood as: 1 + 6 = 7, Ten 仨 is 13, 7 plus 13, which is 20 cylinders; Tan 2 is 12 buckets, plus 8 buckets, that is, 20 buckets.)
48 chickens and 1 dog.
25 monks and 75 young monks.
3 cucumbers, 4 children.
骡 5, horse 32, donkey 63. (5 times 3 = 15, 32 times 2 = 64, and 63 times 3 = 21, 15 + 64 + 21 = 100, 5 + 32 + 63 = 100).
Little wife and big wife's maid brother.
The bad guy is not a human, it is a broken egg.
The water rises and never rises.
After crossing the bridge by half, he turned around and walked backwards. After the enemy changed posts, he would naturally ask him to return, so that he could cross the bridge smoothly.
11. Five very interesting puzzles
1. A number, after removing the previous number, is 13. After removing the last number, it is 40. What is this number?
2. This equation is strange, 0 is greater than 2, 2 is greater than 5, and 5 is greater than 0. why?
3. Add only one word, what will it be?
4. If you add one for each person, what words are there besides the big one?
5. There are two cards 1, 2, and 6 on the table. What number can be divided into 43?
Those who answer 5 questions correctly are geniuses, those who answer 4 correctly are handsomes, those who answer 3 correctly are generals, those who answer 2 correctly are talents, those who answer 1 correctly are talents, and those who cannot think of 1 are (?) .
1, 43, forty-three.
2. It means the combination of punching with scissors and rock cloth: punching: 0 for the fist, 2 for the index finger and middle finger, and 5 for the five fingers; when playing with the scissors, the fist is made of stone, with the index finger and the middle finger extended For scissors, spread all five fingers into cloth.
3. Punch (turn the word "only" 90 degrees clockwise, plus one vertical).
5, 129 (6 upside down).
Encyclopedia of primary mathematics fun and simple puzzles and answers (2)
 Suppose there is a pond with an infinite amount of water. There are 2 empty kettles with a volume of 5 liters and 6 liters. The question is how to get 3 liters of water from the pond with only these 2 kettles.
Pour from full 6 to empty 5 with 1 liter left, pour this 1 liter 5 mile, and then fill 6 with full, pour 5 inside. Since there is 1 liter of water in 5, 6 can only pour 4 liters of water to 5 and then leave 6 2 liters, pour into the empty 5 and pour 3 liters into the 5 to fill the remaining 3 liters.
 Zhou Wen's mother is a laboratory technician in Yulin Cement Factory. One day, Zhou Wen came to the laboratory to do his homework. I want to hang out after I finish. "Wait, Mom has to test you a question," she went on, "look at these 6 glasses for testing, the first 3 are filled with water, and the back 3 are empty. You can move only 1 Is the glass filled with water and the empty glass separated? "Zhou Wen, who loves brains , is a famous" little clever "in the school. She only thought about it for a while. Please think about it, how does "Little Smart" do it?
Set the cup number as ABCDEF, ABC as full, and DEF as empty. Pour the water in B into E.
 Three boys fell in love with a girl at the same time. In order to decide who could marry this girl, they decided to have a duel with a pistol. Xiao Li's hit rate is 30%, Xiao Huang is better than him, the hit rate is 50%, the best shooter is Kobayashi, he never makes a mistake, the hit rate is 100%. Due to this obvious fact, for the sake of fairness, they decided in this order: Xiao Li shot first, Xiao Huang second, and Xiao Lin last. And then iterate until they are only one person. So who of these three people has a chance to survive? What strategies should they adopt?
Kobayashi will kill Huang under his own condition and Xiao Huang is not dead, and then single out with rookie Li.
So Huang will fight the forest if he is not dead, otherwise he will die.
After calculating and comparing (the process is omitted), Xiao Li decides to hit Xiao Lin first.
So after calculation, Xiao Li has 873 / 2600≈33.6% vitality;
Xiao Huang has 109/260 ≈ 41.9% vitality;
Kobayashi has 24.5% of life.
Oh, this way, Xiao Li ’s first shot will go skyward, and of course, he will hit the enemy.
Xiao Huang, as always, hits Lin first, Xiao Lin still kills Huang first, the path of the enemy is narrow!
In the end, the survival rate of Li, Huang and Lin was about 38:27:35;
Novices have a good chance of surviving and embracing beauty.
Li Xian first shot (if the partner is Zhonglin, he is most disadvantaged) Huang will choose Lin to shoot (if he doesn't hit Lin, he will definitely finish it first) Lin will choose Huang to shoot (after all, it has a high hit rate) 0.280.4 Likelihood duel 0.3: 0.60.6 Likelihood Success rate 0.73
Li and Huang Dalin Li Huang duel 0.3: 0.40.7 * 0.4 probability Li Lin duel 0.3: 0.7 * 0.6 * 0.70.7 * 0.6 probability success rate 0.64
 Two prisoners were held in a cell. Every day, the prison provided a can of soup to the cell and let the two prisoners do it themselves. At first, the two men often had disputes, because they always thought that each other had more soup than themselves. Later they found a best-of-breed solution : one person divided the soup and let the other choose first. So the dispute was settled. However, now a new prisoner has been added to this cell, and it is now three people sharing the soup. A new way must be found to maintain peace between them. What to do? Press: psychological problems, not logical problems
It is to let Jia divide the soup, and then B and C pick the soup for themselves in any order, leaving the remaining bowl for A. In this way, the sum of both B and C must be available to both of them. Then mix the soup of the two of them and divide the soup again according to the method of the two.
 Put n round coins of the same size on a rectangular table. Some of these coins may not be completely on the table or they may overlap each other; when another coin is placed and its center is inside the table, the newly placed coin must overlap some of the original coins. Please prove that the entire table can be completely covered with 4n coins.
In order for the newly put coin not to overlap the original coin, the center distance between the two coins must be greater than the diameter. In other words, for any point on the desktop, the distance to the nearest circle center is less than 2, so the entire desktop can be covered with n coins with a radius of 2.
If you double the size of the desktop and the coin, then the small desktop with half the length and half the original desktop can be covered with n coins with a radius of 1. Then, if the original table is divided into four small tables, each small table can be covered with n coins with a radius of 1, so the entire table can be covered with 4n coins with a radius of 1.
 A ball and a ruler whose length is about 2/3 of the diameter of the ball. How do you measure the radius of the ball? There are many ways to see who is more clever
 Five one yuan coins of the same size. What should I do if I want to make contact?
Place a 1 at the bottom, then 2 3 on top of 1, and the other 4 5 stand on top of 1.
- Encyclopedia of Mathematical Olympiads and Answers
- Math questions about primary school maths problems and answers
- A selection of 50 classic math problems
- Fun simple math problems for elementary school students
- Selected Mathematical Puzzles for Elementary School Students
- The hardest math problem for elementary school students
- A selection of Mathematical Brain Teaser Puzzles for elementary school
- Encyclopedia of fun math puzzles and answers
- A selection of primary school math puzzles suitable for primary school students
- Puzzles: Fun game puzzles
- Previous post: 50 Selected Classic Math Problems
- Next: No more