First grade primary school Chinese "on the supermarket" lesson plan template
本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 李斯我要投稿 Time: 2020-01-08 17:02:56 The content and pictures of this article are from readers' submissions. If there is any infringement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"Going to the Supermarket" wrote a scene of a child going to the supermarket to buy things with his grandmother and grandmother. The following is a lesson plan template for the first grade primary school Chinese "Going to the Supermarket". I hope it can help everyone!
First grade primary school Chinese "on the supermarket" lesson plan template one
1. Know the general procedures and common sense of supermarket shopping.
2. Be able to judge related behaviors, learn to shop in civilization, appreciate and be willing to show civilized behavior.
3. Know that shopping should be carried out as needed, and you can try to shop independently in the event.
1. Learn some common sense when shopping in the supermarket.
2. Learn to shop civilization.
1. The children in the lower grades all have the experience of shopping in the supermarket accompanied by an adult. They know some common knowledge about shopping.
2. Children go to the supermarket to shop more freely. They are self-centered and have no plan, but they all have their own desire to shop independently.
Teaching measures :
1. Connect with the actual situation of life to create a situation for students to experience and feel fully in the real world.
2, using a variety of communication methods, allowing students to learn from each other in the exchange and promote each other.
1. Send a "Summary to Parents" before class, and ask parents to help their children fill out the "small survey" on page 20 of the textbook.
2. Students have prepared 10 yuan for shopping, and accompanied by their parents, go to a nearby supermarket and do one shopping independently.
1. Create an atmosphere and review shopping activities.
2. Watch the video and get to know the layout of the supermarket.
Little friends, where did you go shopping yesterday? Let's take a look at the supermarket shopping scene:
Play a video of supermarket shopping.
Third, learn the basic procedures and common sense of supermarket shopping.
1. How do you shop in the supermarket, can you tell me something about it?
2. Yesterday you bought so many things. Can you show them to everyone?
Children show you what they bought.
Summary: It seems that the children have purchased the goods according to their needs, which is really capable.
3. Let ’s ask a group of four to communicate with each other to see what they bought? What problems do you encounter when you go to the supermarket for shopping?
For example: The supermarket is so large and there are so many things, you can't find what you want to buy.
There are too many similar products and I don't know which one to choose.
(Everyone discusses it)
4. Watch the classified video of the supermarket.
5. There are many common sense in supermarket shopping. Teacher Li has compiled them into a nursery rhyme to help children remember it. Showing nursery rhymes, the teacher and the student read together.
There are many products
Pick your own and take it yourself.
Look at the price, keep in mind,
Line up and figure it out.
Civilized shopping to do,
Young pioneers don't forget.
Fourth, learn civilized shopping.
1. Talk about uncivilized phenomena seen in supermarkets.
Mr. Li likes to go to the supermarket, but sometimes I see these situations in the supermarket:
Show your photos and ask the children to look carefully and talk about your thoughts.
Summary: The misplacement of goods has brought a lot of trouble to supermarkets. Because of the misplacement of customers, large supermarkets have to send several employees to organize these items . Let's hear what they say. (Play video)
2. Did you return unwanted items to the original place when you were shopping? Do you know what to do in the future?
3. It seems that supermarket shopping should also talk about civilization. Show a picture of a small customer crying in the supermarket, students comment.
4. Teachers and students perform sketches together. Teachers perform cut-offs and students comment.
Fifth, review and summarize, talk about the gains.
1. Go to the supermarket today. Do you have any gains?
2. Teachers and students sang "Little Ghosts".
6. Expansion .
Go to the supermarket once and make your own purchase. Please ask your parents to comment on the results of the supermarket today.
Reflection after class:
According to the characteristics of children and the characteristics of teaching materials, in accordance with the teaching concept of "focusing on students, and student-oriented development", I will implement this lesson from the following aspects.
First grade primary school Chinese "on the supermarket" lesson plan template two
1. Listen to the recording. Under the guidance of the teacher, read the sounds of the six new words "Super, City, Harmony, Fish, Shrimp, and Jin", and be sure to read in the language environment. Know the horizontal and vertical hooks of the strokes, and be able to correctly say the stroke order of the "city" and "present", and can describe under the guidance of the teacher.
2, can follow the recording or teacher's fan, read the text word by word, based on this, can read the text independently or semi-independently.
3. Carry out literacy development activities to let students recognize the name on the packing bag.
4. In the activities of simulating supermarkets, let students like literacy and be willing to actively literate in life
Teaching points and difficulties:
Read the sounds of the six new words accurately, and correctly describe the two new words; follow the recording or the teacher's example, read the text aloud.
Teacher preparation: The teacher prepares some small goods purchased in the supermarket, such as potato chips, shower gel, small notebooks, etc.
Student preparation: Ask students to go to the supermarket closest to home before class to know the name of the supermarket, and also the names of some of the products in the supermarket. Before class, choose one of the small items you bought in the supermarket and prepare to communicate in class.
I. Combining reality with introduction of conversation
1. The teacher presents a pack of "Happy potato chips" prepared before the lesson.
Boy, what do you think the teacher is holding? Can you guess where the teacher bought it from?
2. According to the student's response, the word "supermarket" on the random blackboard
Who knows these two words?
So many children knew these two words before the teacher taught them? You are amazing!
Tell everyone, how did you meet?
3. Student Word: Supermarket
The teacher reads and reminds the students to keep their tongues up when reading these two words.
Named trial reading
Read by name
4. Practice: Please introduce the supermarket from which you bought the items you brought today. (Show the names of different supermarkets based on the students ’answers, and let students recognize and read.)
5, children, the variety of goods in the supermarket, it brings convenience to our lives. today we
The text to be learned is called "Going to the Supermarket"
Present the problem. Read all
Second, read the text for the first time, learn new words
1. Listen to the overall perception of the text and communicate: The text tells us who went to the supermarket and bought what? Why buy these items?
2. According to the student's answer, randomly show the sentence : we bought fish, shrimp, eggs and vegetables.
3. Listen to the teacher read the sentences on the blackboard and ask students to find new words: fish, shrimp, and
4. Student words: 1) Name reading and reading new words: Choose a word you know, read it and tell everyone,
How did you recognize these words and where did you see them?
1) A good way to guide students to communicate and remember glyphs.
2) Talk about the fish and shrimp you know, or group the words "fish" and "shrimp"
3) Show and learn new words: today
Third, listen to the recording and guide the reading aloud
1. Listen to the text recording again, and the students can imitate reading freely.
2. The teacher led the reading, and the student pointed at the book and followed.
3. Reading by Name-Teacher's comment, focus on reading the last two sentences
4. Men and girls read the text aloud.
5. Read collectively.
Fourth, review consolidation, guide writing
1. Find a new word game : There is a new word hidden behind each type of "vegetable". Choose one you like and read the word behind it.
2. Recognize new strokes: cross-hook; guide description: city, today
1) Show new words: City
2) As the teacher says stroke order, he will perform and guide students to discover new strokes in the "city"
3) Recognize the new stroke "Hook" and guide the book empty
4) Named book empty "city"-collective book empty
5) The teacher re-enacts the "city" on the Tianzi blackboard-student description
6) Learn to describe "Jin" (same teaching method as "city")
V. Simulated supermarket, literacy development
Students gathered their items together to simulate a supermarket.
First grade primary school Chinese "on the supermarket" lesson plan template three
1 Listen to the recording. Under the guidance of the teacher, read the sounds of the six new words "Super, City, Harmony, Fish, Shrimp, and Dish", and be sure to read in the language environment.
2 Able to read the text meticulously following the recording or the teacher's example. Based on this, they can read the text independently or semi-independently.
3 Review the stroke "捺", can correctly say "ge" and "wood" stroke order, and can describe under the guidance of the teacher.
4 Develop literacy outreach activities to allow students to recognize the name on the bag of the item.
Points and difficulties
1 Under the guidance of the teacher, I can confirm the pronunciation of 6 new words in the language environment of the text.
2 Can read the text aloud, following the recording or the teacher's example,
Word cards, writing pads, tape recorders, tapes, etc.
Review the words and strengthen the old knowledge
1 Read the words on the train: elementary school students, parents, Magnolia Community Bank Hospital Post Office
2 Read the words together
Presentation Exercise: Fill in the blanks with the words given.
Elementary school students mom and dad Magnolia Community Bank Hospital Post Office
Lingling is a (). There are three people in her family, including (), () and herself. They live in (), and life is convenient. There is (), (), () and a large supermarket near the community.
3 Teacher: Who can put these words in the corresponding brackets in the sentence to make the sentence read smoothly?
4 (Teacher puts the card in the corresponding brackets based on the student's answer) Read the sentences together.
Lingling is a (primary school student). There are three people in her family, (Dad), (Mom) and herself. They live in (White Magnolia Community) and life is convenient. There are (bank), (hospital), (post office) and a big supermarket near the neighborhood.
Blackboard: Supermarket (the teacher spoke the stroke order while writing on the blackboard)
5 Student words: "Super" "City"
(1) Reading words: supermarket
Teacher: When you read this word, pay attention to your tongue.
(2) Communication: Tell us about the supermarkets around us?
Transition: A kid and his mother also came to the supermarket. What did they buy? Let's learn lesson 8 together.
6 Teacher's blackboard project, students look at teacher's blackboard: 8, go to the supermarket (read the project together)
This lesson leads to topics through review. The purpose is to provide students with a language environment to help them review the new words they have learned.
Teachers should deliberately infiltrate the stroke order of characters when writing a topic in a blackboard. Let students get an initial understanding of the correct stroke order rules when writing . When reading the word "supermarket", teachers should remind students to read the accurate phonetic sounds, pay attention to lift the tongue, and infiltrate the pronunciation of tongue-tongue sounds, laying a foundation for the later stage of Pinyin teaching.
Second listening to the overall perception of the recording, learning new words
Division 1: What did the child and mother buy in the supermarket? Let's listen to the recording of the text and think:
Fill in the blanks: My mother and I went to the supermarket and bought (), (), (), (), and also bought (). (Answer by name)
2 Fill in the blanks based on student answers
My mother and I went to the supermarket to buy (fish), (shrimp), (egg), (vegetable) and also (fruit).
3 Read Sentences Together
For children who have just started school, they have not developed the habit of listening quietly. Therefore, in classroom teaching, we should focus on cultivating students to develop good study habits. When this lesson perceives the content of the text as a whole, the teacher presents blanks related to the content of the article, the purpose is to help students understand the content of the text, at the same time point clearly, tell students what to listen to carefully, and develop a good habit of listening and memorizing.
4 student words.
Teacher: The red word in the sentence is the word baby we want to know today. (He, fish, shrimp, and dishes turn red.) What words do you know? How do you remember it? (Call by name)
(1) Communication writing method
Health: I know "fish". This "fish" is a fish.
Health: I know "shrimp". This "shrimp" is a "worm" on the left and a "bottom" on the right. (You speak very well, not only do you remember this word, but you also know it is a left-right structured word. Let's make it smooth , left worm right lower shrimp shrimp shrimp)
Health: I remember "dish". This "dish" is the "dish" of the "vegetable market". I often go to the vegetable market with my mother to buy food.
(You are amazing. There is a literacy paradise around us. As long as you observe and remember, you will know many words.)
Teacher: Who can find friends for "cai".
(2) Reading new words
① Read the new words in order.
② Swap new words.
③ Do the "I say you lift" game. (The teacher reads the character and raises the character card for that character.)
Because students are new to school and they do n’t know much about literacy, the methods of literacy are relatively limited and unique. Most of them are related to life or a certain component to memorize new characters. As teachers, we should create a good literacy atmosphere, encourage students to use unique methods to memorize new words, use stimulating words, and stimulate students' interest in literacy in a lively form, and at the same time correctly guide students to use more correct and easy to remember Methods to memorize new words and gradually improve students' ability to independently learn new words.
Sanlang reading texts, consolidating new words
1 Teacher: Do you still know the new words in the text? Follow the recording and read the text softly. Pay attention to where you read and where you point.
2 Follow the teacher to read the text and try to read it correctly.
3 Try to read the text yourself.
4 Read the full text in various forms
(1) Reading by name.
(2) Group challenge reading.
(3) Make a game of "snowball" reading text.
(4) Read the text together.
This session uses multiple readings to help students consolidate their words.
For students who have just entered school, it is a bit difficult to read a passage, so let students listen to the recording first, the purpose is to hear the pronunciation of each word, and then ask the students to read with the teacher, and then provide the students the opportunity to try to read , The purpose is to help students to read the text more accurately, and finally use a variety of reading forms to help students read the text well. While reading the text repeatedly, the new words are constantly appearing, which is also reviewing and consolidating the new words, killing two birds with one stone. However, it should be noted that when reading the text, students are required to read where they point and where to read. This will not only enable students to come into contact with the words they have learned, but also help them to accumulate more words in their ears.
Extended after four lessons, literacy activities
1 Communication: Tell me about the words you know in the supermarket?
Teacher: There is a paradise of literacy everywhere in life. In the supermarket, there are many words on the product packaging. Children who like literacy ask you to cut it out and stick it to our language and recognize the characters on it.
2 Group cooperation and exchange.
Five guides to write and trace Chinese characters
1 Knowledge contest
(1) Which three ones do you do when writing?
(2) What to do when holding the pen?
(3) Can you name the following strokes? (ノ ヘ ㄧ —)
2 Guide to writing: "a" "wood"
(The teacher writes "ge" and "wood" in the Tian grid, and asks the students to think about what stroke order rules the two characters write?)
3 The collective book is empty.
4 Review "Wrist Exercises" and start writing.
- First grade primary school Chinese "on the supermarket" lesson plan template
- Teaching plan of "important telephone" in third grade Chinese
- Selected lesson plans for the third grade language "Real Donor"
- Third grade primary school Chinese "I hope to have a magic pen" lesson plan
- "Seven Diamonds" lesson plan for third grade primary school Chinese
- The third year primary school Chinese "Little Butterfly" textbook lesson plan
- Sample textbook of the third grade primary school Chinese "Little boy collecting cans"
- The lesson plan for the third grade primary school Chinese "Bamboo shoots"
- Teaching plan for "Xilinguole Prairie" in third grade Chinese
- Excellent teaching plan for the third grade primary school Chinese "Goose"