Detailed graphic tutorial for cracking router user name and password
本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 若木我要投稿 Time: 2017-11-27 10:04:41 The content and pictures of this article are from readers' submissions. If there is any infringement, please contact email@example.com Ruomu I want to submit
Tutorial to crack router username and password
I. Network control
By cracking the administrator username and password of the router and gaining the management rights of the router, we can limit the number of connections and limit the number of MAC addresses of all computers in the LAN and the router in both directions, thereby avoiding ARP-type intranet attacks .
Second, query the router's IP address
(1) Open the "Network Neighborhood" properties and check the status of "Local Area Connection". In the "Support" tab, "Default Gateway" will be displayed, this is the address of the local router.
You can see the gateway address in My Network Places
(2) DOS command , enter "cmd" in the "Start"-"Run" dialog box to open the command mode, and then enter "ipconfig / all" to get the local gateway address.
Gateway address is also queried via DOS command
(3) Under normal circumstances, no one changes the initial port of the router, and entry-level routers do not have this function, then enter the gateway address 192.168.0.1 to enter its WEB management interface.
A little experienced administrator will change the default port to another port for security reasons, so we can't log in through port 80.
Username and password of the router
Third, the port scan tool queries the router port
Use the port scanner ScanPort to scan all open ports of the router, fill in the router's IP address 192.168.0.1 at the "start" and "stop", set the scan port to 1-65350, and click "start" after the setting is completed "Button, you can find the login port of the router's management interface in a short while. To test whether the port is correct, we can enter" http://192.168.1.1:port number "in the IE address bar to check. If the port is correct, The login screen of the router will appear.
Router port change we also need to find its new port
Fourth, crack the username and password of the administrator
(1) The administrator account password is the factory value, so try some common initial account passwords directly. For example: "admin, admin"; "root, root"; "user, user"; "admin, password", but if the administrator user name and password have been modified, then it is necessary to crack.
With the help of "web password cracking tool" "WebCrack", web password cracking is to use exhaustive method, read preset passwords from supporting dictionary files and try them one by one. This depends on the speed and patience of the computer. Password It may be as short as a few minutes, and if the password is too long or complicated, it may be days or years.
Computers, exhaustive methods, and dictionary files to try passwords one by one
(2) Download and install WebCrack. After running, first click the browse button at "Username File" to create the file. Then we go to find some matching dictionary files. In the dictionary, various different user names and passwords generated by the software are used by the software to match the pairs, such as admin, 123456 and other common user names. Of course, the data in the dictionary The more it is cracked, the greater the probability of password input is one line by one. Go back to the WebCrack interface, search for the "Use username dictionary" option, and browse to select the text file you just created. Then fill in the router's login address in "URL". After setting, we click the "Start" button to detect. Wireless Router
It's only a matter of time before trying out the password
V. Router Management Rights
After the detection is over, click the "Result" button, and then switch to the "Discover Password" tab to view the detection result. At this time, the router is taken over by us.
Find the real password to control the router
Resolving internal and external attacks
We bind the MAC address of the network card to the IP address one by one, and then match the firewall settings on the computer side, which can basically avoid attacks on the internal network. You can also enable the speed limit and number of connections on the router. Router settings
NIC MAC address binding can effectively avoid ARP man-in-the-middle interference
For random downloads, you can turn on the speed limit function of the router
We can set the port in the router to enjoy the permissions of the external network, and also give some lessons to users who are troubled by ARP software in the local area network. The right to speak, you can try specific.
Guess you are interested :