Telesales annual work plan material template
本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 乔洪我要投稿 Time: 2020-01-08 16:58:42 The content and pictures of this article are from readers' submissions. If there is any infringement, please contact email@example.com Qiao Hong I want to submit
Most of the time we learn professional knowledge, not how to write a job summary . In fact, the work summary is very important. A good work summary can help you set sail to the top of your life. The following is the annual telesales work plan brought to you by everyone, I hope to help everyone!
Telemarketing annual work plan template 1
First, for regular customers and regular customers, always keep in touch, and when there is time and conditions, send some small gifts or entertain customers to maintain a stable relationship with customers.
Second, while having old customers, we must continue to obtain more customer information from various media.
3. To have good performance, we must strengthen business learning, broaden our horizons, enrich our knowledge, and adopt diversified forms to combine business learning and communication skills.
Fourth, I have the following requirements for myself this year
1. Add more than one new customer each week and one to potential customers.
2. A weekly summary and a monthly summary. See what work mistakes are made and correct them in time.
3. Before you meet the customer, you need to know more about the status and needs of the customer, and then you may not lose this customer if you prepare well.
4. Don't conceal and deceive customers, so there will be no loyal customers. You and your customers are always on some issues.
5. Continuously strengthen the study of business, read more books, check relevant information on the Internet, communicate with peers, and learn better ways and methods from them.
6, work attitude towards all customers should be the same, but not too low-minded. Give customers a good impression and build a better image for the company.
7, customers encountered problems, can not be ignored, we must do our best to help them solve. We need to be a person first and then a business, so that customers can believe in our strengths in order to complete the task better.
8. Confidence is very important. Always tell yourself that you are the best and that you are unique. Only with a healthy optimistic and positive work attitude can you better complete the task.
9. Good communication with other employees of the company, team awareness, more exchanges and more discussions can continuously increase business skills.
10. For the sales task of this year, I have to work hard to complete the task amount of 10,000 to 10,000 yuan each month to create more profits for the company.
Telemarketing annual work plan template 3
The skills are not hard, and there are still problems with speech. I found that when communicating with customers, the method was not flexible enough, and I was stuttering when I was anxious.
2. The working status is unstable. For example, when the status is good in the previous two days, I talked very well with the customer, including when the new order is placed, the connection rate will be higher. But the state was very bad on Wednesday, picking up the phone and not knowing what to say. My head was sloppy.
3. Sales consciousness is not strong, often customers who have been chatting for a long time do not know what I want to sell with him. Just listen to the news from me.
4. Excessive care about success or failure, irritability, poor control, often sell products at inappropriate times or over-produce, making customers disgusted.
5. Self-demand is not strong, usually not fully used in spare time to learn to improve themselves, the overall ability and quality is not strong enough.
For these questions, here is my telesales work plan for next month
In the annual sales work plan, I mainly divided the customer information into four categories. For regular customers and regular customers, I must keep in touch with them and maintain stable relationships with customers.
2. Now trying out various working methods, trying to find a way that suits you and is easy to use.
3. Control your emotions and state, try to keep the state stable, and maintain a good state.
4: Strengthen sales awareness, strengthen purpose, plan and communicate with customers step by step.
5. To have good performance, we must strengthen business learning, broaden our horizons, enrich our knowledge, and adopt a variety of forms to combine business learning and communication skills.
6. Have good communication, team awareness, more communication and more discussion with other employees of the company in order to continuously increase business skills.
7. Summarize your work and see what mistakes you have made and correct them in a timely manner.
Telemarketing annual work plan template 4
First: Communication skills are not available. When I contact different customers every day and I communicate with them, I do n’t speak concisely and it is complicated. Language organization and expression skills need to be improved.
Second: follow-up services for customers who have already cooperated are not in place. Looking at the number of successful customers slowly increasing, although there are few large customers, but he is still trying his best to maintain every good customer, and achieve the goal from the intended customer to the real customer. Although the customer has already signed up, I feel that everything is fine before. In fact, this idea is very immature. Later, after several months of work, coupled with General Manager Dai and Manager Hu have talked with us to focus on the maintenance of old customers Good and bad issues. I do feel that it is more difficult to open up a new customer, but it is relatively simple for customers who have successfully cooperated. For example, I have 20 old customers. As long as they are well maintained, they will definitely be the first in the future process of order conversion For a moment, I thought of Xiao Zhou who won the anti-counterfeiting. Well, this not only continues to create profits for the company, but also recognizes one's work. So I have to look at this in the long run.
Third: The customer report is not well organized. For our industry, there are high seasons and low seasons. For the low season or when the holidays are approaching, we should make a good summary of these statements, but I am not good enough in this regard. It is true that the report is the seed of hard work every day. It is accumulated over time and needs to be managed with your own heart, otherwise how can it bear fruit of victory? Only through clear reports can the leader know my current working status and gains, and then make corrections and guidance in a targeted manner. And I also make complete and detailed reports every day. I can also set myself a clear and instructive work summary and work plan for the coming day, so that my work is more targeted and purposeful. Then it is more like a fish.
Fourth: Few new customers are opened. The customers I successfully cooperated with this year mainly found customers through channels such as telemarketing and online customer service, but very few customers I really found. This is worth pondering yourself. There are most of the reasons to not miss any active contact. Our company has a strong intention of customers, so most of the time is spent on contacting telemarketing customers, and ignoring the customers who are interested in contacting them. However, the number of new customers he has explored this year is not much. This point should be improved very well next year, and a plan should be set up next year to make his time allocation reasonable. Achieve the same effect.
Fifth: When encountering professional or business knowledge that they do not understand, they are not good at asking leaders actively, and have not absorbed what they do not understand into their own knowledge that day.
In summary, the above points are the deficiencies in my work this year. I will improve them in future work. There is a saying: smart people will not fall twice in the same place. Of course, everyone is willing to be a smart person, so I will not make the same mistake again, and strive to be better. I hope the company leaders and colleagues will jointly supervise me. A person is not afraid of making mistakes, but he is afraid of not knowing how to correct them, and I will make a mistake and correct it, and I will turn the shortcomings into my own advantages.