IQ IQ test questions and answer analysis
本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com admin 我要投稿 Time: 2017-08-17 09:37:30 The content and pictures of this article are from readers' submissions. If there is any infringement, please contact email@example.com admin
IQ is the intelligence quotient, referred to as IQ in English. Intelligence is often called wisdom, also called intelligence. It is the ability of people to recognize objective things and use knowledge to solve practical problems. Intelligence includes multiple aspects, such as observation, memory , imagination , analytical judgment, thinking ability , and ability to respond. The level of intelligence is usually expressed by the intelligence quotient, which is used to indicate the level of intellectual development. The following is the international IQ IQ test (FLASH standard version). Quickly test your IQ IQ!
The following is a Chinese IQ IQ test system, including knowledge test and graphic test. The test time is 60 minutes and 40 minutes, huh, let's try it!
IQ IQ test
Intelligence test for six-year-old children :
First, identify the entire lack
Draw 5 incomplete objects on paper, such as shoes, cars , stools, etc. Ask the child to indicate which parts are missing.
Second, distinguish between two kinds of things
Ask the children to tell the difference between a bird and a dog, a stone and an egg, a pair of slippers and a pair of leather shoes.
Say yes to both groups.
, Countdown 20-1
Ask: "Can you count backwards? 1, 2, 3 count backwards to 3, 2, 1, and now you count backwards from 20 to 1, until 20, 19, 18, you Count it! "
Pairwise or missing a number will work.
Fourth, explain the picture
You can show a picture with a certain meaning, so that children can tell what is drawn in the picture.
Saying the names and movements of the objects in the picture, or saying the meaning in the picture, all passed.
Five, in the labyrinth (maze)
Find the correct path on the map (Note: You can find this simple puzzle map on various children's puzzle games in the bookstore.)
You can show two simple different maps, each with a child and a room. The first picture shows the black line from the child to the house, telling the child: "This child must go this way (referring to the black line) to go home. I hit the wall and couldn't get over it. "Then he pointed to the second Mijintu and said," How should the child go home now? Show me, please be careful not to touch the wall. "
Found within 1 minute.
Point out the fallacy
Say a sentence that is obviously wrong, and ask the child to point out the error and ask why. There are three sentences, at least half a minute each. For example, "It has been 3 days since it rained yesterday morning", "She is wearing a white shirt, blue skirt, white socks, and white sneakers, and her body is white", "She must go up the stairs from her house to the street. "Wait. It's not right to just say a fallacy, it's right to ask for corrections.
Answer two questions correctly and pass.
IQ questions for IQ test
1. Pick one of the different categories: A. Snake B. Big Tree C. Tiger
2.Select one of the following categories from the following scores: A.3 / 5 B.3 / 7 C.3 / 9
3. Boys are to men, just as girls are to ______.
A. Youth B. Child C. Lady D. Girl E. Woman
4.If the pen is relative to writing, then the book is relative to ______.
5.A horse is in a stable, just as a man is in ______.
A. Cowshed B. Carriage C. House D. Farm E. Building
6. "2 8 14 20 ___" Please write the number at "___"
7. If the following four words can form a correct sentence, choose yes, otherwise choose no.
Is the fish in the living water in A
8. If the following six words can form a correct sentence, choose correct, otherwise choose wrong
Is the bat used for baseball to hit A?
9. Zoologists correspond to sociologists, just as animals oppose _____
A. human B. problem C. society D. sociology
10. If all women have coats, then beautiful women will:
A. Give more coats B. Fashion coats C. Coats D. Expensive coats
11. "1 3 2 4 6 5 7 ___" Please write the number at "____"
12. The south is to the northwest, just as the west is to: A. Northwest B. Northeast C. Southwest D. Southeast
13. Find out one of the different types: A. iron pot B. small spoon C. rice D. plate
14. "9 7 8 6 7 5 ___" Please write the number at "___"
15. Find a different category: A writing desk B. sofa C. TV D. tablecloth
16. Which of the following figures in the figure on the right should be:
17.961 (25) 432
932 (___) 731 Please write the number at "___"
18. In the option ABCD, which one should be filled after "XOOOOXXOOOXXX"
A.XOO B.OOX C.XOX D.OXX
19. Parents who hope to succeed Jackie Chan often ____ Miao to promote
A. 揠 B.Weir C. 偃
20. Fill in the vacant words
Golden Hair (Huangshan)
Praise for Life () Patriotic War
21. Choose one of the different categories: A. Floor B. Closet C. Window D. Curtain
22. "1 8 27 ___" Please write the number at "___"
23. Fill in the vacant words
Exhausted Bamboo ( Calligraphy ) Lawless
Adultery Section () Teaching Competency
24. Put a word in the parentheses so that it forms a word with the word before the bracket, and it can also form a word with the word after the bracket:
Paragraph () sample
25. Fill in the missing letters
26. Fill in the vacant figures
16 (96) 12 10 () 15
27. Find a different category:
A. Zebra B. Army Horse C. Race Horse D. Steed E. Horse
28. Put a word in the parentheses so that it forms a word with the word before the bracket, and it can also form a word with the word after the bracket:
29. Put a word in parentheses so that it has the meaning of the previous word and the meaning of the next word.
30. Fill in the vacant numbers 65 37 17 ()
31. Fill in the numbers 41 (28) 27 83 () 65
32. Select one of the four abcd graphics that can be filled in to the right of "?"
33. Fill in the missing letters
After taking the IQ test, I guess you may be interested in the following tests:
智商测试 国际标准题（另一类型的IQ测试题）。 1. International standard IQ test (another type of IQ test ).
脑筋急转弯 。 2. Brain teasing .
3. The IQ challenge.
4. Brain age test.
- Previous: Brain Age Test Questions _ Characteristics of Brain Age
- Next post: IQ Challenge_iq Challenge