Brain age test questions _ characteristics of brain age
本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 若木我要投稿 Time: 2017-08-17 09:37:22 The content and pictures of this article are from the reader's submission. If there is any infringement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Brain age, that is, brain age. The age of a person can be distinguished from actual age (calculated by the length of life), physiological age (the age of important organ functions other than the brain ), and brain age. Here's a test about brain age. The brain age test is divided into 7 times. I learned that the brain age test started to be upset by the sixth time (the result of the first brain age test turned out to be 50 years old, and only reduced to half after concentrating, 25 years old). What's your brain age? Come and measure your brain age ...
Brain age test questions
Tips: Look at the number of people in the room, and then see the people in and out. Finally, determine how many people are left in the room.
Characteristics of brain age
Under normal circumstances, after 25 years of age, the functions of various organs and tissues in the body have gradually weakened, which is a sign of deterioration with age. It is easy for ordinary people to forget things after they are 40 years old. Although this is a sign of brain degradation, it is accompanied by an increase in understanding, judgment and comprehensive analysis of things, and the brain is more mature and perfect. It's positive. This is the biggest difference between brain age, physical age, and actual age. However, the brain degenerates to a certain extent and it is not useful.
In order to slow down the rate of brain degradation, medical experts have now proposed ten key points:
1. When you are young, pay attention to the process of organizing brain activities. For example, when you are 20 years old, you have to master and store a large amount of knowledge, and learn how to consider and analyze problems. In a nutshell, it is four words: diligent and active. The more you accept it as a teenager, the greater your brain's role in the future.
2. Reading a lot After middle age, you should insist on reading and cultivate various interests so that you can keep your brain flexible. Those who are full and have nothing to do, or are addicted to television, have a blank mind.
3. Prevention of diseases such as arteriosclerosis and diabetes can accelerate the degeneration of the brain, so patients with this disease must be actively treated. It is best to pay attention to diet from the young and middle ages to prevent the occurrence of such diseases.
4. Regular inspection by the same doctor after 50 years old. Some organs of the human body are prone to malfunction and sometimes suddenly become ill. Therefore, it is best to have a doctor who is familiar with all aspects of the patient and regularly conduct various inspections and propose various maintenance Measures .
5. Beware of depression This disease often occurs in people who have been promoted to a certain leadership position, because they are worried every day, have a heavy responsibility, and have a large brain load, which is easy to get the disease. Therefore, to maintain a good mood, often laugh out loud with everyone to avoid suffering from the disease.
6. Maintain adequate sleep to relieve brain fatigue. Sleep is a barometer of brain degradation. When the brain's blood circulation is abnormal or pathologically degraded, the laws of sleep are disrupted, and long-term insomnia can degrade the brain.
7. Good at turning your emotions into the best state After a long period of monotonous labor, it often causes brain fatigue. If you can switch to another job with a different nature in time, you will relax your brain. You can transform your emotions by listening to music, walking, and entertainment , so that it can always maintain the best state.
8. Fine movements of fingers often stimulate the brain and prevent brain degradation. There are various forms of finger movements, such as playing musical instruments and spinning exercise balls. Alternating hands is a good way to stimulate the two hemispheres of the brain.
9. Make some young friends In addition to getting along with your children and grandchildren in the family, you can also make some young friends. Don't be lonely. You must be infected with youthful vitality and maintain a childlike heart.
10. Have curiosity to choose some projects outside of your specialty and interest, such as calligraphy , painting , musical instruments, travel, etc., so that you have a wide range of interests in order to maintain long-term intelligence. Human life will always end, but human wisdom and talents can be turned into various achievements forever, and some even become treasures passed down from generation to generation.
1. International standard test for IQ test .
2. Brain teasing.
- Previous: No more
- Next: Analysis of IQ IQ test questions and answers